Virginia Institute of Marine Science
- I. Effects of adult blue crabs and blue crab larvae [Activities related to Tropical Storm Agnes, Crustaceology Dept. / W.A. Van Engel --
- II. Effects on the plankton community [Plankton of the lower Chesapeake Bay, summer 1972] / G.C. Grant, R. Rhodes, J.E. Warinner, P.L. Zubkoff. --
- III. Influences on adult fish [James, York and Rappahannock River trawl survey, Agnes Flood, June 28-July 3, 1972; Follow-up, Aug. 8-Sept. 7, 1972] / W. Wilson; Hurricane Agnes, finfish investigations up to Sept. 7 , 1972 / W. Hoagman --
- IV. Influence on oyster associates [Survey of fouling in York River, 27 September 1972; Status of oysters in James; Status of James River seed area, 19 July 1972; SCUBA on inshore Wreck Shoal shellplanting / J.D. Andrews] --
- V. Influence on oysters, hard clams and soft clams [Report on hard clam populations in the aftermath of Tropical Storm Agnes / J.G. Loesch and D.S. Haven;
- Summary of effects of Agnes on oyster populations in Virginia / D. Haven].
Report scanned from microfiche. Page image quality variable and adjusted for best obtainable view.
Hurricane Agnes, 1972; Hurricanes -- Environmental aspects -- Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.); Hurricanes -- Environmental aspects -- Virginia; Floods -- Environmental aspects -- Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.)
Virginia Institute of Marine Science. (1973) Progress reports for investigation of the impact of a major flood on the fisheries resources and environments of the Chesapeake Bay : for the period September 1, 1972 - June 30, 1973. Virginia Institute of Marine Science, William & Mary. http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.21220/m2-40fp-sc73