Virginia Institute of Marine Science
Compilation of 13 unpublished reports and notes on sporulation of the oyster pathogen Minchinia nelsoni (Haplosporidium nelsoni) and other haplosporidians, arranged in reverse chronological order from 1983-1966.
- Notes on sporulation of MSX in tray oysters --
- Sporulation of Minchinia nelsoni in oysters ---
- ignificance of sporulation site --
- Notes on life-sycles of haplosporidans --
- Spores of MSX in Rappahannock River spat --
- Sporulation of MSX --
- History of MSX spores --
- MSX sporulation --
- Notes on Myhre's spat experiments --
- Notes on Minchinia amoricana from paper by P. VanBanning --
- Summary of Minchinia armoricana --
- Minchinia sp. in shipworms (Toredo).
Oysters -- Diseases -- Virginia, Oysters -- Diseases -- Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.), Piroplasmida
Andrews, J. D. (1992) Sporulation of haplosporidan parasites : notes and tables. Manuscripts. Virginia Institute of Marine Science, William & Mary. https://scholarworks.wm.edu/reports/2697