Virginia Institute of Marine Science
Special Reports in Applied Marine Science and Ocean Engineering (SRAMSOE) No. 90
- Section 1: Ecological Concepts and Environmental Factors Affecting Chesapeake Bay.
- Section 2: Summaries of the Biology of the most Significant Bay Organisms.
- Section 3: Chesapeake Bay Communities: General Ecological Descriptions and Selection of Several Communities for more Detailed Study.
- Section 4: Water Quality Standards and Criteria Pertinent to the Chesapeake Bay.
- Section 5: Applicability of the Chesapeake Bay Hydralic Model for Biological Problems.
A report to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Baltimore District Contract DACW 31-73-C-0127
Wass, M. L. (1974) Water Quality Criteria and the Biota of Chesapeake Bay. Special Reports in Applied Marine Science and Ocean Engineering (SRAMSOE) No. 90. Virginia Institute of Marine Science, William & Mary. https://doi.org/10.21220/V5TM82